So new random post of beauty products that I like:
- Skin Food Tea Tree Clearing Emulsion– Emulsions are a Korean type of beauty product, thinner than a serum so they should be the first level for product application to the skin. This is a good product to help with acne prone skin
- NYX Wonder Pencil– It’s a three in one flesh toned pencil good for covering spots, brightening eyes and lining lips to prevent feathering and bleeding of lipstick.
- Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector– This is pricey but if you are a super oily gal like me it’s worth it to prevent crazy shine. You can wear it alone or under makeup and put it on later for touch ups.
- Clinique Pep-Start – A good eye cream that gives you a wake me up in the morning if you have “tired looking” eyes. Just put on the skin under the eye.
- Peter Thomas Roth Firm Peeling Gel Exfoliant– Also super expensive but I just get the travel size. I use this when I get dry, peely skin. Just massage into skin and it gets the dead skin, then rinse off with water.
- Good Genes by Sunday Riley– Extremely expensive. I got a travel size. Can be used as a serum or overnight mask. It’s an all in one Lactic Acid Treatment which I use to plump any facial lines, even out my skin tone and exfoliate.
- Sephora Colorful Cheek Ink Gel– Great gel blush, really pops on brown skin and just makes me feel cheerful.
Welp, these are my favorites right now! Till next time!